Little Miss A Designs specializes in unique and modern personalized baby and children's gifts. We offer custom personalized burpees (burp cloths), custom made bibs, onesies, pacifier clips, aprons,diaper pouches and changing pads. Personalized items make great gifts!



We also offer items for all ages: personalized tee shirts, adult size aprons, monogrammed/personalized towel sets and beach towels!

Here's how it works, pick the items you want, pick the fabric and then pick the fonts! You cannot limit your creativity when creating your own custom items. Check out my link to stock fabrics and fonts (shown on right sidebar.)

If you do not see something here, please email me. I always look forward to creating new items!







Friday, October 26, 2012

All things baby!

I have had a few baby orders recently. I have to say that they are my favorite orders to do. I love that each gift I make is created especially for a certain little one. Sometimes my clients pick out their fabric and appliques based on a baby shower theme, or sometimes it's made to match the new baby's room. Which ever it is, it is made with a special someone in mind. one of my favorite gifts that I got for my first Little Miss A was an embroidered onesie. Avery wore it for her hospital pictures and it was such a cute memento for her. Here are some new baby gift sets that I made.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment