Little Miss A Designs specializes in unique and modern personalized baby and children's gifts. We offer custom personalized burpees (burp cloths), custom made bibs, onesies, pacifier clips, aprons,diaper pouches and changing pads. Personalized items make great gifts!



We also offer items for all ages: personalized tee shirts, adult size aprons, monogrammed/personalized towel sets and beach towels!

Here's how it works, pick the items you want, pick the fabric and then pick the fonts! You cannot limit your creativity when creating your own custom items. Check out my link to stock fabrics and fonts (shown on right sidebar.)

If you do not see something here, please email me. I always look forward to creating new items!







Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ribbon trim tote bags

One of my favorite things about my job is new ideas. I had a client ask me about making ribbon trimmed tote bags. I love taking on a challenge so I did! I went out and found a great hot pink canvas tote bag. I went ahead and sewed a lime green grosgrain ribbon trim to the top of the bag. After that I embroidered the little clients name and initial on the bag. for the finishing touch I added a bow right under the handle. The bag came out great. Once I made one I had to make another. Only the second one I added a covered button accent. Overall I was really pleased with the design and could not be happier with how it turned out. I also know my client was happy and that makes it all worth it!
 First one!
 
 Viola!  The final product
 Second one for Amelia with covered button
 Closeup of the embroidery design
 Ribbon trim tote bag

All wrapped up for a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment