Little Miss A Designs specializes in unique and modern personalized baby and children's gifts. We offer custom personalized burpees (burp cloths), custom made bibs, onesies, pacifier clips, aprons,diaper pouches and changing pads. Personalized items make great gifts!



We also offer items for all ages: personalized tee shirts, adult size aprons, monogrammed/personalized towel sets and beach towels!

Here's how it works, pick the items you want, pick the fabric and then pick the fonts! You cannot limit your creativity when creating your own custom items. Check out my link to stock fabrics and fonts (shown on right sidebar.)

If you do not see something here, please email me. I always look forward to creating new items!







Friday, October 5, 2012

Tooth fairy pillows

Recently my eldest daughter watched one of her shows about the tooth fairy.  This got me thinking, let's try making tooth fairy pillows.  Then a good friend of mine asked me to make one (that would work for all 3 of her boys,) so I took on the challenge.  I made a pattern, looked up inspriation and viola!  Here they are. So far I made two, but will be making more styles.  I really like that the tooth is a pocket.  This item is completely custom!  If you have a new idea let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment