Little Miss A Designs specializes in unique and modern personalized baby and children's gifts. We offer custom personalized burpees (burp cloths), custom made bibs, onesies, pacifier clips, aprons,diaper pouches and changing pads. Personalized items make great gifts!



We also offer items for all ages: personalized tee shirts, adult size aprons, monogrammed/personalized towel sets and beach towels!

Here's how it works, pick the items you want, pick the fabric and then pick the fonts! You cannot limit your creativity when creating your own custom items. Check out my link to stock fabrics and fonts (shown on right sidebar.)

If you do not see something here, please email me. I always look forward to creating new items!







Tuesday, October 23, 2012

monogram initial head bands

My oldest daughter (little miss A #1) loves to wear headbands. She has the cutest curly hair and is always looking for a way to push her hair back. I saw a plain headband and thought, how can I make this special for my Avery. Then it occurred to me, I should make a monogram headband! So I decided to go ahead and try and create one. I was very happy with the final result and most of all, Avery was!
  
My Avery with her headband
 
 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment