Little Miss A Designs specializes in unique and modern personalized baby and children's gifts. We offer custom personalized burpees (burp cloths), custom made bibs, onesies, pacifier clips, aprons,diaper pouches and changing pads. Personalized items make great gifts!



We also offer items for all ages: personalized tee shirts, adult size aprons, monogrammed/personalized towel sets and beach towels!

Here's how it works, pick the items you want, pick the fabric and then pick the fonts! You cannot limit your creativity when creating your own custom items. Check out my link to stock fabrics and fonts (shown on right sidebar.)

If you do not see something here, please email me. I always look forward to creating new items!







Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Little Miss A Designs had a very busy holiday season! I just got back from a family trip to Disney world! We had a great time and naturally my girls loved it. We stayed at the new hotel, The Art of Animation resort and it was wonderful. Here are some pics of my girls at the most magical place on earth. I made them lots of custom shirts and they just loved them! Here are some pics from our trip. We cannot wait to go again!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment