Little Miss A Designs specializes in unique and modern personalized baby and children's gifts. We offer custom personalized burpees (burp cloths), custom made bibs, onesies, pacifier clips, aprons,diaper pouches and changing pads. Personalized items make great gifts!



We also offer items for all ages: personalized tee shirts, adult size aprons, monogrammed/personalized towel sets and beach towels!

Here's how it works, pick the items you want, pick the fabric and then pick the fonts! You cannot limit your creativity when creating your own custom items. Check out my link to stock fabrics and fonts (shown on right sidebar.)

If you do not see something here, please email me. I always look forward to creating new items!







Thursday, January 19, 2012

New year, New items: Monogrammed Checkbook Holder

Well it's a new year and that means resolutions.  I have been thinking about what I would like to accomplish this year and thought of using this blog to talk about new items that I want to create and share.  One of the first items I wanted to share was my monogrammed checkbook holder.  I always create items for babies, but I wanted to add some things for mom.  So out of those thoughts came the monogrammed check book holder. 

These checkbook covers can be complete custom to match the quilted pocket key chains. 

They are available in two different quilt styles: Stipple (as shown) and diamond. 

Checkbook cost: $15.00

Quilted Pocket Key Chain: $12.50 monogrammed


 First checkbook was made with two different contrasting fabrics. 

 Inside of checkbook

 Single fabric checkbook cover
 Inside of checkbook cover
Final product! Success!

 Quilted pocket key chain

Quilted pocket key chains

No comments:

Post a Comment