Little Miss A Designs specializes in unique and modern personalized baby and children's gifts. We offer custom personalized burpees (burp cloths), custom made bibs, onesies, pacifier clips, aprons,diaper pouches and changing pads. Personalized items make great gifts!



We also offer items for all ages: personalized tee shirts, adult size aprons, monogrammed/personalized towel sets and beach towels!

Here's how it works, pick the items you want, pick the fabric and then pick the fonts! You cannot limit your creativity when creating your own custom items. Check out my link to stock fabrics and fonts (shown on right sidebar.)

If you do not see something here, please email me. I always look forward to creating new items!







Sunday, January 29, 2012

New bib, terry/cotton fabric

I have been thinking more and more about offering some new items. I have a running list in my iPad of items I want to design and create. I find that are not enough hours in the day, but somehow, I manage to find the time.  Most of the time my creative mind just runs wild and my lists get longer and longer.  I tend to not follow patterns and create my own.  My mom says, it's in my genes (coming from a long line of seamstresses and tailors.)

Here are some of the items on my list:
flower head bands & barrettes
lovies
toddler belts
new style diaper pouch
terry cloth bibs
terry cloth/fabric burpees
pillowcases
changing pads
stuffed animals (to match giftsets)
offering items in gift boxes

I did manage to get one this accomplished off of this list. I made a pattern for a new bib. It is for my terry/fabric bib. I wanted to make a bib with a different style to add to my collection.  I made the pattern out of muslin.  (I happen to have a bolt of fabric given to my by my Aunt.  I love this because my Great Aunt Lucy used to use it to make dresses) I have had this bolt for at least 15 years...and I am sure it is much older than that!

Here are some pics of the end result...this is my first one and they will become more refined. 

 Terry bib with "M" (Aidan font) applique
 Reversible side with owls (my most popular fabric)
Velcro closure (but i have been tossing around the idea of adding snaps in stead of Velcro)

Stay tuned for some more items to be crossed off my list! 

**also all new orders will include embroidery care instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment