Little Miss A Designs specializes in unique and modern personalized baby and children's gifts. We offer custom personalized burpees (burp cloths), custom made bibs, onesies, pacifier clips, aprons,diaper pouches and changing pads. Personalized items make great gifts!



We also offer items for all ages: personalized tee shirts, adult size aprons, monogrammed/personalized towel sets and beach towels!

Here's how it works, pick the items you want, pick the fabric and then pick the fonts! You cannot limit your creativity when creating your own custom items. Check out my link to stock fabrics and fonts (shown on right sidebar.)

If you do not see something here, please email me. I always look forward to creating new items!







Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snoopy Bib, Burpee and Binky (Pacifier) Clips Gift Set!

This weekend I attended a fun baby shower for one of my cousins!  I was trying to think of the perfect gift for her and then it came to me,  she loves Snoopy and the Peanuts.  I was lucky to find some Snoopy fabric and I made her a 2 burpees, a bib and a  Binky (pacifier) clip.  Check out the pacifier clip, this is a new addition to my collection.  Pacifier clips can be added to any gift set. 

Do someone you know love a certain character or have a theme for their new baby's decor?  If so inquire within, there is a wide array of character fabrics available (Dora, Spongebob, Disney, Peanuts etc.

Burpees, Bib & Pacifier Clip gift set

Pacifier Clip

Bib with velcro closure

No comments:

Post a Comment