Little Miss A Designs specializes in unique and modern personalized baby and children's gifts. We offer custom personalized burpees (burp cloths), custom made bibs, onesies, pacifier clips, aprons,diaper pouches and changing pads. Personalized items make great gifts!



We also offer items for all ages: personalized tee shirts, adult size aprons, monogrammed/personalized towel sets and beach towels!

Here's how it works, pick the items you want, pick the fabric and then pick the fonts! You cannot limit your creativity when creating your own custom items. Check out my link to stock fabrics and fonts (shown on right sidebar.)

If you do not see something here, please email me. I always look forward to creating new items!







Monday, January 31, 2011

Mom-Preneur

What a great couple of weeks it has been for Little Miss A Designs. I wanted to thank all of my family and friends for their support. 

I wanted to take the time to tell everyone a little bit about myself.  For the past decade I have been working in the retail industry in Merchandising.  It all started in New York and then took me to Charlotte, North Carolina.  Fast forward, 10 years and  two beautiful girls later, I have decided to hang up my retail jacket for my mom-preneur jacket.  Last year my husband got offered a great job opportunity which brought us back to New York.  I am now a stay-at-home mom-preneur.  My husband is my greatest supporter and I could not have started this adventure without his love and support.

Sewing and sketching has always been a passion of mine. I received my first sewing machine when I was seven years old from my parents.  I come from a long line of seamstresses and tailors, so sewing comes very natural to me.  I am completely self taught, and learned most from my Great Aunts. I always remember my Great Aunt Lucy making patterns out of paper bags and now I do the same!

Once I had my daughters I realized my favorites gifts that I received were the personalized ones.  At last Little Miss A Designs was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment