Little Miss A Designs specializes in unique and modern personalized baby and children's gifts. We offer custom personalized burpees (burp cloths), custom made bibs, onesies, pacifier clips, aprons,diaper pouches and changing pads. Personalized items make great gifts!



We also offer items for all ages: personalized tee shirts, adult size aprons, monogrammed/personalized towel sets and beach towels!

Here's how it works, pick the items you want, pick the fabric and then pick the fonts! You cannot limit your creativity when creating your own custom items. Check out my link to stock fabrics and fonts (shown on right sidebar.)

If you do not see something here, please email me. I always look forward to creating new items!







Saturday, May 14, 2011

Diaper Pouch


One of my favorite things to do is creating new items.  I love buying all different and unique kinds of fabric.  I was looking for a new project and decided why not make a diaper pouch. I have had a few diaper pouches since having my first daughter.  I thought was a great new item to add to Little Miss A Designs.  Here are some pics of my latest custom item.   

 Diaper Pouch, holds approximately 3-4 diapers and a wipes case.  Wipes case is not included. 
 Comes with a clip to clip the diaper pouch to a stroller or diaper bag.

 Diaper pouch can be monogram, appliqued or personalized
Diaper pouch without embroidery

No comments:

Post a Comment